1. Fees and Term dates are stated on the website and will be confirmed in writing at the end of each term for the following term. Applications will only be completed when relevant payment has been received. Any students on a trial wishing to attend the full term must pay the balance immediately after the trial period and before the following session. Any students who have not paid in advance for any session may not be allowed to attend that session.
2. The following methods of payment are accepted:
Please note that credit and debit card transactions can not currently be accepted.
3. There are 12 sessions in each term without a half term break and students are expected to attend every session where possible. If a student needs to be absent from a session, as much notice as possible should be given to the principal with the reason for the absence. If, for any reason, the school has to be closed (including extreme weather conditions and illness of all staff trained in first aid and/or safeguarding children) the session will be held at a later date and all parents/guardians will be informed of the new date as soon after the closure as possible.
4. Once written confirmation of the acceptance of an application has been sent by A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School the student thereby enters a contract. The contract can be terminated without notice for the first two sessions of the student's time at A.C.T.S. Thereafter four weeks' notice must be given to terminate the contract which runs continuously from term to term. No money already paid for the term can be reimbursed. If no notice is received for the termination of the contract, A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School reserves the right to charge for the four weeks' notice period whether the student attends the school or not.
5. A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School reserves the right to exclude students from its lessons, and indeed the school, as it feels necessary for the benefit of the school and its students. In this case refunds may be given.
6. A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School will try to give as much notice as possible to changes in timetable and staff but reserves the right to do so without notice where necessary.
7. Fees will be reviewed every August and will only be raised if necessary to help maintain and improve A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School.
8. Students attend A.C.T.S at their own risk and are obliged to tell the principal of any existing injuries or medical condition - sometimes being aware of the most minor condition can help us keep you safe!
9. Students are encouraged not to bring valuable possessions to the sessions and A.C.T.S can take no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any personal possessions.
10. A.C.T.S Theatre Arts School and its staff can only be liable during school hours.